1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when you access certain websites. The cookies allow a website, among other things, to store information about the browsing habits of a user or its team, and, depending on the information that they have and the way your device is being used, they may be used to recognize they user.
2. Your rights.
In compliance with the Law 34/2002, July 11th, of services of the society of the information and of electronic commerce (LSSICE), the responsible must obtain the consent of the User of all the websites that use analytics, advertisement and affiliation cookies. There is an exception on the compliance of this law for the cookies used with the only purpose of allowing the communication between the device of the user and the net (technical cookies) or of providing a service specifically required by the user.
3. Types of cookies.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Cookies of our own: those that are sent to the device of the user from a device or domain managed by the editor himself and from where the requested service is provided.
- Third persons’ cookies: those that are sent to the device of the user from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by other entity that manages the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: they are a kind of cookies designed to catch and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be preserved for the providing of the service requested by the user, in one only occasion.
- Persistent cookies: they are a kind of cookies in which the data remain stored in the device and they may be accessed and managed during a certain time by the manager of the cookie. That time may vary from minutes to years.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse trough a website, platform of app and the use of its options and/or services.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general caracteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the device of the user (language, type of browser, regional settings… etc).
- Analysis cookies: those that allow their manager the analysis of the behavior of the websites they are linked to (measurement of the activity, making of browsing profiles of the users, etc) with the purpose of introducing improvements according to the analysis of the data of the users’ use of the website.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way that is possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor has included in the website, app or platform from where the service requested is provided according to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements show.
- Behavioral advertisement cookies: advertisement cookies that store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the constant observation of your browsing habits, with the purpose of developing a specific profile to show advertisements according to it.
4. Types of cookies used in this website.
- PHPSESSID: technical and session cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is essential for the functioning of the web.
- _lang: technical and session cookie that contains the language of the session.
- _ga: cookie of Google Analytics that is used to distinguish the users. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _gid: cookie of Google Analytics that is used to distinguish the users. It expires 24 hours from the last update.
- _zlcmind: cookies used by the tool ZOPIM to allow chatting live with our employees.
5. How to unable cookies in some browsers.
You have the possibility of setting your browser to be warned onscreen every time you receive a cookie, so that you can stop it from being installed in your device. If you want to know more about this, please read the instructions and manuals of your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Book a viewing trip
Planning a trip to Spain?
Wish to book a property viewing.