Don’t miss the property exhibition “A Place in The Sun Live” and discover the properties for sale in Spain from Vincent Real Estate
Would you like to buy a property on the Spanish Mediterranean coast, enjoy the sun, the sea and the golf, and live a dream life? If so, don’t miss the opportunity to attend the international property exhibition “A Place in The Sun Live” that will take place at Birmingham NEC from 22nd to 24th September 2023. There you will be able to meet Vincent Real Estate, the leading estate agency in properties for sale in Spain, and discover everything we can offer you.
What are the advantages of attending this property exhibition?
Attending this property exhibition has many advantages for you if you are interested in buying a property in Spain. Among them, we can highlight:
- You will be able to meet personally our team of professionals, who will advise you and answer all your questions about the buying process, the financing, the taxes, the legal services and any other aspect related to your property investment.
- You will be able to see a wide selection of properties for sale in the Costa Blanca and the Costa Cálida of Spain, from apartments, bungalows and townhouses to luxury villas, country houses and plots. We will show you the best options according to your preferences, needs and budget.
- You will be able to benefit from special offers and promotions exclusive for the attendees of the exhibition, such as discounts, gifts, payment facilities and much more.
- You will be able to enjoy a pleasant and fun atmosphere, with activities, raffles, conferences and the presence of the presenters of the famous TV show “A Place in The Sun”, who will give you tips and tricks to find your ideal property in Spain.
What properties for sale in Spain do we offer you?
At Vincent Real Estate we offer you a great variety of properties for sale in Spain, especially in the areas of the Costa Blanca and the Costa Cálida. If you want to buy a villa, apartment, bungalow, townhouse… new build or resale, we are your best option. These are some of the characteristics that make these areas the perfect place to buy your property:
- An exceptional climate.
- Spectacular beaches, awarded with the Blue Flag where you can practice all kinds of water sports or just relax under the sun.
- First-class golf courses adapted to all levels of play.
- A delicious gastronomy. You can taste typical dishes such as paella, rice with rabbit, gazpacho or nougat.
- A rich and diverse culture, with a millenary history that is reflected in its artistic and monumental heritage. You can visit cities such as Alicante, Murcia or Cartagena, where you will find castles, cathedrals, museums and theatres.
- A friendly and welcoming people. You can easily integrate into their way of life and participate in their festivals and traditions.
Why choose Vincent Real Estate if you want to visit properties for sale in Spain?
We are an estate agency with more than 25 years of experience in the Spanish property sector specialised in properties for sale in Spain, especially in the Costa Blanca and the Costa Cálida. These are some of the reasons why you should choose us:
- We offer you a personalised and professional service, adapted to your needs and expectations.
- All our properties have the licenses and certificates required by law and are built with top quality materials.
- We provide you with a reliable after-sales service. We are at your disposal for any query or incident that may arise.
- We offer you the best quality-price ratio on the market. We have a wide portfolio of properties for sale in Spain, from the most economical to the most exclusive ones, and we look for the best deals and opportunities for you.
If you are looking for properties for sale in Spain, do not hesitate to attend the property exhibition “A Place in The Sun Live” and visit our stand. We will show you the best properties and we will give you all the facilities so that you can fulfil your dream of having a home in the Mediterranean paradise.
If you want to contact us before, you can do it through these details:
- Phone: +34 966 712 440
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benijófar Office: Avda. Federico García Lorca, 37 - Benijófar (Alicante) Spain. UK Phone: +44 2080998997
- Orihuela Costa Office: Calle Niágara – Edif. Miraflores III – Local 6-7 – Playa Flamenca 03189 Orihuela Costa (Alicante) Spain. ES Phone: (0034) 965 326 606 |UK Phone: +44 (0) 203 0048990.